Friday, February 14, 2014

Pinterest #3 - DIY Natural Room Scents - Success


I had pinned a natural room deodorizer and thought this would be a good day to try it out.  D had cooked eggs this morning and let's just say I spent a good part of the day with the doors open and the attic fan on to clear out the smoke!  *grins*  That's OK, how else is he going to learn how to cook?!

Anyway, I had pinned this:


Oranges, cinnamon sticks, and whole cloves mixed together...such wonderful smells.  

Monica has listed other combinations as well.  It's a good thing!  
In fact, it is so good that it was featured in the April 2013 edition of Woman's Day magazine.

I put it in my small crockpot and left the lid off.  
I turned the crockpot on high and just checked to make sure there was enough water in the crockpot.  

And, I am including this sweet picture of Maxie just because she is always with me.  She follows me from room to room.  Pure love!  Plus, she was ever so kind as to pose for me!


I hope you will give this a try!

1 comment:

  1. I've simmered this concoction on my stove before, but never in a Crockpot. Great idea! Oh, your doggie is so cute! Is she a new addition to your household? I know I haven't "talked" with you in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!